*Forgot to talk about this in my video, but I also used the “wrap around the bounding box” option for text wrapping around all of my main mountain image to keep the text a good length away and to keep the text from overlapping anywhere.
- Description: This Brochure project demonstrates my skills to use Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop to create a logo, edit photos, and create a professional Brochure.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): First, I had to create my original logo. I used Adobe Illustrator to do this. Using the Line tool, the text tool, and the brush tool, I was able to create a professional looking original logo. Next, I had to create a brochure template. I did this using InDesign. After completing my template I chose the picture I would be using for this project. I then took these photos into Photoshop to edit them. After editing them, designing the logo, creating the template, and writing the Body copy text, it was time to put it all together. I added all of my text and images into the template and then had it critiqued. From there, I edited the last finishing touches. I then printed it, folded it, and trimmed it until it was complete.
- Message: The message of my Brochure is that the National Park Service is a great resource for when visiting National Parks.
- Audience: Nature Lovers, and those planning on visiting a National Park.
- Top Thing Learned: Learn the printing process and correct printing process before attempting to print.
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic, Dark Gray and White.
- Title Font Name & Category: Alexandria FLF bold, font family, Oldstyle.
- Copy Font Name & Category: Alexandria FLF regular , font family, Oldstyle.
- Word Count of copy: 275
- Thumbnails of Images used: