- Description: This project demonstrates my abilities with use in Adobe InDesign to create a business card and letter head.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): First I brainstormed ideas for possible layouts for my business card and letterhead. I then took my company and created a logo for it using adobe illustrator. From there I used that logo to create an appropriate letterhead using Adobe InDesign. I created the business card next. I used the shape and line tools to create the little symbols next to the type. I had both pieces critiqued and finished up some finalizing touches. I then made it look more presentable as if to present it to a client.
- Message: The message is that Custom Longboard Designs is a trendy and professional business to go to for your longboard designs.
- Audience: The target audience is teenagers to young adults interested in longboarding.
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing I learned is the importance of having a signature appearance for a brand/company. If my business card looked completely different from my letter head then I would not be able to create a signature look which would confuse the consumer.
- Color scheme and color names: The color scheme I used is called Big Split Complementary. It includes the outer ring of the colors red, blue, yellow, and green.
- Title Font Name & Category: For the title font I used bold versions of the font “Titillium Web,” a san serif font.
- Copy Font Name & Category: For the Copy font I used thin versions of the font”Titillium Web,” a san serif font.