- Description: Demonstrating skills in Adobe Illustrator by designing a unique logo for an already existing company.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): First I brainstormed ideas and made sketches of my brainstorming process to get my creativity flowing. I then took my favorite ideas and recreated my top three logos in Adobe Illustrator. I took a pole from friends and family on which they liked best and which related best to the company. From the feedback, I decided that this design was the best. I had this design critiqued and made adjustments. I then played around with color schemes, added the finishing touches, and made it look presentable.
- Message: The message I am telling with this logo is that Netflix is a company that provides media that you can watch on your TV.
- Audience: The audience I am reaching out to is movie/TV lovers.
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing that I learned is that Adobe Illustrator offers so many wonderful tools, I was able to create the entire logo in this program from scratch which is very handy.
- Color Scheme and Color Names: The color scheme I chose is Monochromatic, it shows various shades of blue.
- Title / Body Font Names & Categories: The font included in this design is called “Lady Ice,” and is a sans serif font.